WHS&E Due Diligence Training
Work Health Safety & Environment (WHS&E) Due Diligence training is designed for interested and capable on-site staff capable of implementing programs.
By increasing WHS&E competency through the workforce, WHS&E statutory and organisational activities can be better managed at the site level. This shifts WHS&E to a proactive culture and increases accountability at the site level.
This full day training program is designed to provide an overview of WHSE Legislation and the associated responsibilities.
This training session includes the following topics:
- Liability of Directors, Senior Managers and Site Managers (National / State)
- Workplace Health Safety and Environment Obligations
- Due Diligence – what is it and how do you live it?
- Penalties for WHS&E Offences
- Practical initiatives for managing safety, environment and community relations
- Improving WHS&E Performance, Safety Leadership, Environment Leadership, Organisational Culture, Supervisor Competence, WHS&E Metrics and mental and physical fitness to work
Contact Chris Homsey to discuss your consulting needs 0403 564 665.