Mindsafe is an innovative corporate wellness program because it uses a radically different approach to workplace mental health issues. It contributes to corporate wellbeing by going to the core of the problem and not just treating the symptoms. This corporate culture training recognises the direct relationship between the quality of an individual’s mind and the way they live their lives at work, at home and at play.
Our two key training programs include:
Mindsafe for Managers is a highly interactive full day engagement which covers a range of information, practical tools and resources to create a psychologically safe workplace. It includes the following topics:
- Mindsafe 101 content
- Obligations and responsibilities in creating a safe workplace
- How to develop a mental health and wellbeing strategy
- How to implement mental health risk assessment and controls
- How to support your staff to build their own mental vitality
- How to be a more effective manager whilst minimising overload and stress
Mindsafe 101 – This 3 hour workshop introduces participants to new learning concepts before applying these in practical workplace drills and scenarios. Each participant will receive:
- An introduction to concept of workplace mental health and lasting mental vitality
- An appreciation of inbuilt capacities to build their quality of mind
- An appreciation of what causes of inner conflict
- Practical strategies to build cooperative and harmonious relationships
- Practical tools to live in the moment and respond to situations appropriately
Contact Peter Broadbent to discuss your training needs 0414 460 859.