Manual Handling Training Courses Onsite (Australia)
Groups of up to 20 staff per session
Educate, motivate and change unsafe manual handling habits – guaranteed!
Reduce injury claims now without having to research legislation and waste time developing unproven solutions.
27 Years of Proven Success
Contact us today on 1300 022 257 or www.backsafe.com.au
We’ve helped thousands of clients across Australia over the last 27 years and here’s a few you may recognise…
Backsafe and iAscend (our RTO partner) offer nationally accredited training and non-accredited training tailored to solve your manual handling issues.
Take your first step on the Backsafe Training Pathway and put your people through our Backsafe 1 Training Program – well known as the best manual handling training around.
What’s included in the Backsafe 1 Training Program:
(NB: Training sessions are conducted in groups of up to 20 people at a time and take between 100-120 minutes to complete.)
- Basic human anatomy and an easy to understand explanation and demonstration of how and why manual handling injuries occur
- Demonstration and supervision of a series of warm-up and stretching exercises to avoid soft tissue injuries and to prepare staff ready for work
- Practical, correct lifting exercises are tailored to your workplace needs
- Manual handling tips are demonstrated, discussed and practiced by all
- Correct postures (sitting, standing and even sleeping postures) are discussed, offering new solutions
- Ergonomic principles to avoid MSD’s (Musculo-skeletal disorders) and how to eliminate hazardous manual tasks or how to mitigate the risk are shown and drilled
- Creating a new moving habit is discussed
Or download our Backsafe 1 Training flyer