Manual Handling Site Audit
Every site has its own set of unique manual handling and materials handling issues. Some issues are hazardous and some are not hazardous by definition but can cause fatigue that frustrates a speedy recovery. Some issues seem to be equally as "dangerous" as others to the untrained eye. They never are and sometimes an external audit is what is needed to sort things out and give the business a workable list to work through. An external audit often saves a lot of money by avoiding misdirected efforts.
We have the capability to carry out a manual handling audit of all of the workplace procedures and production stations in any facility. Once we determine our scope of works we will commence using a number of available tools to carry out the audit.
Sample Content of Audit
- Manual Handling Incident Investigation
- Manual Handling Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment and Controls
- Safe Work Method Statements involving Manual Handling and SOPs
- Materials Handling Equipment Purchase advise and use training
Upon completion of this audit, a full written report will be generated highlighting the issues to be discussed in the follow-up meeting. We are able to assist in implementing changes and carrying out supporting training.
- Backsafe Assessment
- OH & S System Audit
- OH & S Policy Development
- OH & S Management Development
- OH & S System Assessment
- Manual Handling Site Audit
- Incident Investigation
- Office Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Industrial Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Ergonomic Review
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Management Strategy