A first step in the Backsafe Training Pathway is to undertake a training needs analysis. We will assess your workplace environment and your staff's existing manual handling habits. We do this in consultation with you to determine your precise needs. Upon arrival at site, prior to the first Backsafe training, we will conduct a Backsafe Safety walk-thru to ensure your program is tailored to your exact needs and complies with the OH&S Act, Regulations and the Code of Practice.
We then discuss your future manual handling training needs and work out ways to get staff to comply with all steps of the Backsafe Pathway.
From time to time a visit from a Backsafe Trainer /Assessor to ensure full compliance is recommended.
The cost of our assessment services is by application based on time spent per visit.
- Backsafe Assessment
- OH & S System Audit
- OH & S Policy Development
- OH & S Management Development
- OH & S System Assessment
- Manual Handling Site Audit
- Incident Investigation
- Office Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Industrial Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Ergonomic Review
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Management Strategy