Ergonomic Review of Work Processes
In any production process there is a standard way of doing things - or at least there should be. These Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) should be set out in detail when designing the work. Work done in one depot should be done in the same way as in another depending only on the ergonomic setup of that plant. There is always some manual handling component to the work practice.
It is good but not good enough to describe the manual handling component of the work as "use proper manual handling procedures in completing this task" or "stay within the Backsafe Safety Zone© when completing this task." What is required is a full description of the manual handling component of the task. This detail makes for a SOP and avoids injury.
The Backsafe Team is equipped to review your work processes and to make adjustments and improvements to increase productivity and reduce the adverse effects of getting the job done. Our mantra is "Get the job done safely" for today the challenges are plenty and ensuring the best ergonomic principles are applied will benefit any job.
Proper training in the use of existing and particularly new equipment is vital to maintaining health and safety on any work site. Picking the right tool, trolley, hoist or conveyor and having all stakeholders agree results in work processes that are bio-mechanically and ergonomically sound.
A written report will be generated after this review service and consultation will be carried out with relevant staff on the spot.
- Use apostrophe for contractions, but take notice of the most suitable positioning, since it is normally made use of rather than omitted vowel pay4essays.com buy essays.
- Use commas to become listed on conditions of a compound sentence, to split each merchandise from a listing when itemizing a lot more than two merchandise, to particular out all sorts of appositions, to sole your expressions within a unconventional syntactic career and fixed away each one of the parenthetic words and phrases.
- Use commas to different low-defining general conditions, which could be omitted without having wrecking the concept of the sentence.
- Use commas to different variety of some plus much more digits, days and nights, months and ages on a date.
- Use comma with inverted commas to standalone quoted really make a difference from all of those other sentence.
- Backsafe Assessment
- OH & S System Audit
- OH & S Policy Development
- OH & S Management Development
- OH & S System Assessment
- Manual Handling Site Audit
- Incident Investigation
- Office Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Industrial Ergonomic Job Station Set-ups
- Ergonomic Review
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Management Strategy